Baked Halibut Supreme
Alaska Halibut with bacon, sour cream and parmesan cheese in this baked halibut dish from Great Alaska Seafood
||From the recipe files of Alaska Tim
Alaska Halibut with bacon, sour cream and parmesan cheese...
Seafood Ingredient: Halibut Fillets
Buy Wild Alaska Halibut on our Halibut Page
- 3 lbs. Halibut Fillets
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped Salt
- dash Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 strips Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup buttered Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley fine chop
- Rub halibut with butter, salt and pepper. Lay bacon on bottom of baking pan and place fillets of top. Make a mixture of sour cream, cheese, crumbs and lemon juice. Spread over the fish.
- Bake halibut at 350F until tender (20 to 30 minutes).
- Serve sprinkled with grated cheese and parsley.